• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Trade red tegu

bfb345

i have a young red tegu super tame and very good eater i am looking to trade for a high white extreme giant i would be willing to add some cash i live in michigan so there will be no shipping until the temp is above 35 but local pick up is good too willing to drive a little ways email me at [email protected] or shoot me a text at 1810 six two three 4981 thanks ,Brenden

Attachments

• 100_2844.JPG
    100_2844.JPG
    795.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2836.JPG
    100_2836.JPG
    612.5 KB · Views: 11

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tegudude88 said:
I'd hold on to it I've never seen a red like that

What do you see that is different? It looks like majority of the reds I've seen.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It looks like an ordinary red. If anything, I'd say its colors look more on the side of those that are imported, but that's just my opinion. Could very well be captive bred here in the US, but not sure.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am interested, once temps are good enough to ship if you still have it we can talk. I would like to know who produced it though.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
where do you live? i live near bay city and i might be interested. i have one from varnyard.

bfb345

frost said:
where do you live? i live near bay city and i might be interested. i have one from varnyard.

sent you a pm thanks ,Brenden

I have a few people interested right now really and truly while its cold michiganders only lol it is too cold to ship and i really want an extreme thanks if i still have it when it warms up shipping will once again be available thank you so much hopefully he is already spoken for

bfb345

frost said:
did you get that tegu from the taylor expo?

no i actually got him at the narbc in chicago i am very interested in trading for blizzard just email me we could set up a time to meet:D

bfb345

james.w said:
So it is possibly an import?

no he was bred right here in the us of a
just not sure by who lol

Tegudude88 said:
I've never seen one with such dark red and that much white on its sides

yeah the red on its back is almost a dark mahogany its quite odd actually in person

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bfb345 said:
james.w said:

just not sure by who lol

So like I said it could possibly be an import. A lot of reds are imported., and majority of what you find at shows are imports. Who did you buy it from at the show?

bfb345

james.w said:
bfb345 said:
james.w said:

just not sure by who lol

So like I said it could possibly be an import. A lot of reds are imported., and majority of what you find at shows are imports. Who did you buy it from at the show?

not sure but the guy i bought it from bred it himself and besides what does it matter

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Because you are trying to trade/sell it. That is a piece of information that would help figure the value of the tegu. An import would be worth less than a CBB animal.

bfb345

james.w said:
Because you are trying to trade/sell it. That is a piece of information that would help figure the value of the tegu. An import would be worth less than a CBB animal.

well yes i know but he is already pretty reasonable

bfb345

my red is currently spoken for if the deal falls through i will let you all know and will entertain new offers thanks for all of the inquires and all of the questions ,Brenden

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029