• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Two Black and White Tegus in Midwest

nohotegu

5 Year Member
Two beautiful B/W Varnyard Juvies here. One is very social and the other is pretty skittish. Both tub potty trained, never eat in their cage. Handled regularly and cared for with love. Circumstances out of our hands are forcing us to make the right choice for them and offer them to a better home. We've been able to do right by them so far, but after June will no longer be able to.

These boys (one was sold as a girl but has jowls and sperm plugs so...) are beautiful, curious, and deserve a great home!

Please if anyone knows anyone who might be interested, help us out - we are so wanting them to land safely. We aren't posting on Craigslist as we decided it was too much of a risk that we'd get a hoarder or inexperienced (while maybe well meaning) individual.

Please contact for pictures and more info! We can transport!

mistah_kurtz

5 Year Member
Hi guys, I'm nohotegu's boyfriend and co-owner of these fine animals. Here are some pictures to warm your hearts. Contact us if you are interested and we will try to work something out. It would be nice not to have to split them up, but if you can only handle one that is totally understandable. Our foremost concern is that these guys go to a good home, so let us know how and why you would provide one. Thanks!

[attachment=0][attachment=1]

Attachments

• Gigi 1.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 3
  • Gigi 2.jpg

mistah_kurtz

5 Year Member
And this is Gozar:

[attachment=2][attachment=1][attachment=0]

Attachments

• Gozar 5.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 4
  • Gozar 6.jpg
  • Gozar 7.jpg

mistah_kurtz

5 Year Member
They are both nearly two years old.

It turns out that kaa is unable to take in more animals at this time, and I have had a hard time getting back into contact with either Mr Critter or reptastic. If either of you guys are still interested in Gigi and/or Gozar, please email me at dhc03 at hampshire dot edu.

Is anyone else interested in these guys? We will be asking for a reasonable adoption fee, and will be including lots of extras (substrate, lights, etc). SERIOUS reptile owners only please; we want to be certain that these guys find a good home with sufficient living space and a dedicated, experienced caregiver. Thanks!

Nafun

My wife says she'd kill me if I took them (just took in a green iguana, chinese water dragon, and two adult ball pythons, all rescues), but I'm curious where you are, since your location says Massachusetts, and that's not midwest.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i had no idea you both were right here in chicago!, i trird to send you an email with the answers to your question but it keeping ending up in my draft ill try to do again in the morning!

Melissa

5 Year Member
If you still have these please msg me we are looking for a male, please let me know If you are willing to ship, how much and all that great info. Thanks

GraphixInc

5 Year Member
As my wife posted we are willing to take both or just one of your Tegu's we have been looking for a male for awhile now and have the set up to welcome them our tank is 6ft x 3ft x 3ft plenty of room for another we are serious owners and look forward to hearing from you guys thanks for your time.

nohotegu

5 Year Member
Hello to all who are/were interested in these two beautiful boys -
We are leaving our apartment on Sat. and as of yet no one has adopted them.
If you are still interested, we need to know about it ASAP!
They've been so cute the last few days by the way - very active.

Herplings

5 Year Member
nohotegu said:
Hello to all who are/were interested in these two beautiful boys -
We are leaving our apartment on Sat. and as of yet no one has adopted them.
If you are still interested, we need to know about it ASAP!
They've been so cute the last few days by the way - very active.

What was the adoption fee?

I have been looking for a Black and white male, but did not want to start out with another Hatchling. One of the biggest reasons is it is so hard to tell if they are male, or female when they are that small. I was hoping to find something that is Samson's size and your Males look like the same size.

So, I would be interested in one of the males. I live about 4 hours North of Chicago. I was also born and raised in Chicago, so I know my way around a bit.
Would you be willing to met me half way? Say maybe on the Wisconsin border?

If not I can come down to Chicago this week, it would not be a problem.

You can contact me with this E-mail if you want to talk about it more.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Thanks.
Dave.

GraphixInc

5 Year Member
I am Melissa's Husband if you could email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> we are both really wanting some more tegu's we bought our last one from Bobby last year and she is growing and we love having her but want some more and if you have to get rid of them we know they will be more then welcome in our home of reptiles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029