• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Two Columbian Black and White Tegus for sale

bige85tegu

5 Year Member
I am having to get rid of my black and white tegus because I have a baby on the way and I have no room in my house for them and their 75 gallon tank with a crib and other things that the baby will need :cry: . I do not know if they are male or female. The local pet store told me that they look like a male and female but he was not 100% sure at the time. They are 1 year old and about 18-22 inches long. They eat two large mice once a week, with some crickets and mealworms. I purchased them in March 2008 and I have taken very good care of them as well. They have thick bodies and tails with no problems at all. I am asking $100.00 for both of them, and $200.00 for both tegu's and 75 gallon tank, which is pretty much 95% sealed except for the holes cut in the top of thw wood that fits inside the top of the tank, as well as the 2 lamps with a 100 watt UVB/ UVA bulb and a 100 watt red heat bulb for night time. I do not know if I would be interested in shipping them because of things that I have read up here before of reptiles dying but if someone would love to explain how to do that I would be up fo shipping them to a good home. The tegus are very calm and have never bitten me or my fiance at all. They are little jumpy to really loud noises but not to normal everyday sounds. I hate to have to get rid of them but I have to get rid of them ASAP. Price is negotiable.

Here are some pictures of the tegus:

Here is the tank:
Picture001-4.jpg

Here is the one that I think is the male:
Picture003-4.jpg

Picture004-4.jpg

Picture007-4.jpg

Picture012-3.jpg

Here is the one that I think is female:
Picture005-4.jpg

Picture008-4.jpg

Picture009-4.jpg