• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

two tame columbians for trade

G

i was wondering if anyonw would be interested in trading two columbians for an argentine,i dont care what kind as long as its a argentine.i will even be willing to pay a little along with the trade and maybe pay for shipping....i really want an argentine.(looking mainly for a red) but any will do :fc :roon

G

hmm no offers yet?two columbians for one argentine and i would pay shipping? =]haha

eddyjack

You might have a tough time getting that one done! I completely understand your desire for an Argentine. I got mine back in April and she is as sweet as can be. Hopefully you can find someone with the same desire you have for an Argentine that will take you up on your offer. Good luck I'll let those around me know for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.