• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ty Park just hatched a clutch of B&W's

aambumann

He is a great guy to deal with. I bought a red male tegu from him this time last year. Mr. Magoo, the tegu, just turned a year old and is doing well. He has a great attitude and is 3ft 4 in. long weighing in at 11.1 pounds. Thanks Ty.

aambumann

It is usually evening when I have sent him emails, He has always responded to my emails, usually within a few hours or by the next day. Try emailing him in the evening, this probably gives him a chance to get his chores done for the day and catch up on the days mail.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've always had the best results messaging him on facebook, he always gets back to me within 24 hours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont