• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

underground reptiles has one of their hybrid blues for auction, starting @ 200 + ship

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.facebook.com/Underground.Reptiles

24hr auction, its been going for ~5 hrs. No bids yet.
*Drooling*

kellen.watkins

Your telling me I could've waited instead of over paying (well aware eli was overpriced) lol no I would gladly pay double to have him for a month longer :) he's on his second shed and man I wish you guys could see him thru my eyes :) he's coloring up like a blue with orangish/red dots down his back to the base. Of his tail :)

kellen.watkins

Underground doesn't upgrade their website much do they? They are saying those hybrids are 10" long still, I hope not Eli is at least 15" (maybe longer).

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The fb page said 12" i believe i left a comment asking if they knew about sex

o_O its a girl! It could have been the GF my males were looking for :'(

kellen.watkins

lol so eli finished his 2nd shed this morning and I'm shocked at the how much reddish color there is, for those who don't know eli is one of underground reptiles hybrid and sibling to the one on auction here are photos taken 5 minutes ago, sorry I can't get any closer he's skittish :)

Attachments

• 2011-09-15 11.33.14.jpg
    2011-09-15 11.33.14.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • 2011-09-15 11.43.15.jpg
    2011-09-15 11.43.15.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LOL he's a lot bigger than the one they've got pictured. Though they don't say how old the pic is. They look awesome! I love his colors :D
Bubblz Calhoun said:
It would be nice if you could see more info before deciding to participate. You can't see rules, shipping price or nothing. :s

I asked if shipping was flat rate or if it varried. I think this is the second auction they've done on FB. I can poke around and see if I can find any other info. It could be lurking somewhere else on the page :dodgy:

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've checked and called for future reference,.. the Auction site is pretty much locked and you have to be on their friends list to bid. Shipping depends on where you are,.. no flat rate like Bens site. It says to place bids on their profile page under ""LET THE BIDDING BEGIN" status but I don't see that anywhere.

Their other site hasn't been updated since Aug and there are no old Auction posts on their idk,.. maybe it's something new their trying and haven't quite worked out the kinks.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
A couple weeks ago they let a red hatchling go for 105. Thats the only other one ive seen them do so far. I believe its the status that has the picture of the hybrid, it says "let the bidding begin" and a few other details.

spidersandmonsters

It seems like you're alot better off following them on forums, undergroundreptiles.com seems to be the last place they post. I suppose more serious customers would be on forums anyway, so it makes sense.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I wish i could have another tegu. The fact that no one has bid yet is driving me nuts! I want i want lol

Dumb, I was rooting for you bubblz.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lol,.. I tried to snipe it but it didn't work. If two people post at the same time they take the highest bid. Over on Bens site they take the first bid so I would've had it over there.

But at the same time,.. they don't have rules posted on Undergrounds site so that's kind of :s mmm,.. nothing posted, nothing to hold them to.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah i thought it was more like bens rules. He should post them somewhere. :( hopefully they do more tegu auctions. Though it'd probably get me into trouble.

drewsdragons

I was confused to who won as well cause there aren't any rules posted like bens auctions. I'm looking forward to getting her though she will be my first tegu

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hahaha I didn't know it was another forum member! Well that makes me feel better, we can watch her grow up!

drewsdragons

Yea lol I'm Andrew and most definitely I will be posting pics of her once she gets here and as she grows. I'm glad I finally got one cause I was going crazy having to wait for my 2012 extreme from bobby

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu