• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update on Saleen. Tegu I thought was a blue but is mixed

Kingwolf26

5 Year Member
I trully apologise for not having any pics first off and sorry about the dissapointment. I havent posted anything on her since last year with her in her green harness from when I first got her. I joined this site when I got my first tegu on october 25 and she west probably 25 inches, slim with a red orange stomach and really fiesty and the ability to make a dash and move faster than me.
now she is 3 feet, chubby and still has her red orange belly and orange spots in other places. i once had a shedding problem with her tail but luckily got it to come off when it was about to self destruct. she didnt particularly hibernate during the winter either, she just slept and got up real late at night like 10 and ate the food I put for her, then warm up some more and went back to bed on my bed under the clean clothes. I found that she would stay warm for a whole 24 hours if she stayed buried under the clothes.
Saleen has been such a good pet to keep, that I bought another tegu and wow was I intrigued when I was told it was a Chacoan giant from someone named Bobby Hill, no not from King of the hill, lol. I bought him... Marble is his name and he was 22 inches when I got him in may I think, now he is almosy 3 feet and still looks like a baby, smaller in girth than saleen when she was his size.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu