• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

varnyard shippment this week

bmx3000max

quick question if anyone knows...i spoke to bobby and last week i didnt get my all american last week cause i didnt answer my phone...but i forgot was he supost to call today for this weeks shipment or tomorow? so i make sure this dosent happen again/?????

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
bmx3000max said:
quick question if anyone knows...i spoke to bobby and last week i didnt get my all american last week cause i didnt answer my phone...but i forgot was he supost to call today for this weeks shipment or tomorow? so i make sure this dosent happen again/?????

What?

bmx3000max

I no hes busy with all the tegus, so i didnt call today was wondiring if he called anyone else or if anyone else knew rather than bothering him and seaming impatitent.

Skeetzy

Oh man hope my phone call comes tonight. I talked to him last week and he said mine would come this week. Especially since I can't get work off Wednesday or Thursday.

anelk002

5 Year Member
Do u know if he was he just sending out Americans or black and whites as well?? I couldn't get ahold of him the other day.

bonedoc

I have an Extreme Giant and an All American shipping today to receive tomorrow. Spoke to him this am. He said he will email the tracking number this evening.

He will call you to confirm a shipping date, he like to do his shipments on Mondays. If he didn't call you or you didn't confirm a ship date then I would email or call him. I don't think he would ship without confirming the ship date and shipping address. He originally wanted to ship mine last week but unfortunately I wasn't going to be around to receive them so had to delay a week.

bmx3000max

I agree with bonedoc....ive only heard of him ship on mondays so if you dont get the call youl be waiting another week i guse....but he told me he only has extremes and all americans so i dont gotta clue whats up with the black and whites but id call, hopefully they didnt go bad like the reds.

Thelegendofcharlie

5 Year Member
bmx3000max said:
I agree with bonedoc....ive only heard of him ship on mondays so if you dont get the call youl be waiting another week i guse....but he told me he only has extremes and all americans so i dont gotta clue whats up with the black and whites but id call, hopefully they didnt go bad like the reds.

I keep hearing talk of the Reds "going bad"
How has this be substantiated?

bmx3000max

Bobby told me that the reds he probuced were little to none so nobody really got reds this year from him...like i was supost to get a red but since his went bad i transferd it to a all american insted

Just got my call with my tracking number from bobby

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff