• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Video of Lucky the "Potty Trained" Blue Tegu

Chuey

5 Year Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gr1Qyc6MzM&feature=youtube_gdata

So our Blue Tegu Lucky hates going potty in his cage. He likes to be let out so that he can go potty in the bathroom where every self respecting Tegu goes potty.

Enjoy the video!

Chuey

5 Year Member
[/u]
jondancer said:
Cool video, but Id rather have him **** in the cage than on the floor.

Its actually a lot easier that he does it on the tile bathroom floor. We keep a bottle of cage clean and paper towels handy. We then throw the poo in a covered garbage bin in the animal room so it reduces the smell.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:) He's looking good,.. matured nicely, haven't seen him for a min,.. every time I see your sig I think he's till young. I prefer mine to poop outside the cage as well. That way they don't have to be around their own excrement for how ever long. Especially with how it smells some times,.. :rolleyes: that's just wrong.

If it's too cold to go outside I take them to the bathroom to poop and that gets flushed. When they're outside it gets picked up and put into the trash immediately,... or Achilles will find it and eat it :(.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont