• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Vision Cages for Sale, So Cal.

Danny

If you are interested hit me up, I am in the L.A. area.
Vision Cages
I have 4-Cages, Model #632
72" wide - 36" deep - 18" high
$250.00 ea.
Lighting: Fluorescent Vent
Heating: 2 - 8" Heat Domes
Venting: 3 Rear Angle Vents

Thanks for looking

SomethingTegu

Man, shipping on one of those big visions has got to be crazy due to the weight. I messaged LLLreptile for one of their enclosures and the shipping was $250+!!!!

Danny

SomethingTegu said:
Man, shipping on one of those big visions has got to be crazy due to the weight. I messaged LLLreptile for one of their enclosures and the shipping was $250+!!!!

Ohhhh yeah it would be a few $$$ to ship, the cages weigh 90 lbs. They are nice cages these things are bullet proof lol. This is why I posted for anyone in the So Cal area.

Danny

james.w said:
Can you post some pics of them? Are they sagging at all?

I have 4 Animal Plastics and 11 Vision and I need to make room so I am selling a few of them ...
IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

skyloc

Danny said:
james.w said:
Can you post some pics of them? Are they sagging at all?

I have 4 Animal Plastics and 11 Vision and I need to make room so I am selling a few of them ...
IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

Willing to deleiver to bay area? Let me know what extra price would be for all plus drop off

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980