• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wanted: A. B&W or Blue Yearling or under

Blite

Been trying to find a yearling or younger Argentine Black and White Tegu or Blue for awhile now.

I was originally going to order from varnyard but I've heard some bad reviews on them. I tried ordering from someone on here and we had it all set up for his last 6 month old. We even had a day to ship set and all I needed was the paypal confirmation but he completely bailed and stopped all contact. Guessing he sold it to someone else even though we had it set up. *sigh*

I was also looking at big apple herp but I've heard some bad things about some of their live animals, however I saw someone saying they got one from there with no problems.

Finally, the last place I was looking was at a place called reptiles to go but I haven't found any reviews on them.

Any help would be appreciated. I work at a pet store so I do have access to product and/or animals to trade if people want trade instead of $.

tegus4life

I don't know much about any of those, and I've heard mixed reviews about varnyard as well but have no firsthand experience. I would wait until next season if I were you, a lot of people will be selling babies and it'll be way easier to find the tegu you're looking for. You can check out/post on fauna and other classifieds and keep your eyes out for one if you want one immediately, but waiting is probably easier. If this is your first tegu you should do some research about baby tegus and the taming process, it's been more difficult than I expected and I did a lot of research and am lucky enough to have had people with lots of experience helping me every step of the way.

Blite

tegus4life said:
I don't know much about any of those, and I've heard mixed reviews about varnyard as well but have no firsthand experience. I would wait until next season if I were you, a lot of people will be selling babies and it'll be way easier to find the tegu you're looking for. You can check out/post on fauna and other classifieds and keep your eyes out for one if you want one immediately, but waiting is probably easier. If this is your first tegu you should do some research about baby tegus and the taming process, it's been more difficult than I expected and I did a lot of research and am lucky enough to have had people with lots of experience helping me every step of the way.

Ya, I was hoping to get one sooner than later of course :p. One of my co-worker has had one before so I am familiar with them as well as their requirements. Though I will obviously continue to do more research. I do own a lot of different reptiles and do hours and hours of research before I get one. I would normally get them through some of our suppliers at our store but they are seasonal b/c they are imports and I would rather get a CBB :/.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me