• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WANTED: Any sexable Argentine B&W tegus or Reds

rob fox

My name is Robert Fox, i recently aquired my first Argentine B&W tegu. I have bred many different species of lizards including Beardies, Mali Uros, and savanna monitors. I recently sold most of my stock so that i may start my Tegu project that i've wanted to start for close to 6 years, but never seemed to have the time. If anyone has any Adult or Sub Adult tegus Either Red or Argentine B&W that they would like to sell or can no longer take care of please let me know. Id like to have close to 8 pairs in the near future, so please comment here and let me know.

bwiegmann

My name is Robert Fox, i recently aquired my first Argentine B&W tegu. I have bred many different species of lizards including Beardies, Mali Uros, and savanna monitors. I recently sold most of my stock so that i may start my Tegu project that i've wanted to start for close to 6 years, but never seemed to have the time. If anyone has any Adult or Sub Adult tegus Either Red or Argentine B&W that they would like to sell or can no longer take care of please let me know. Id like to have close to 8 pairs in the near future, so please comment here and let me know.
Hello, I have a BIG male all American tegu from varnyard herps that I may be willing to part with if you are interested, please let me know, my email is [email protected] or you can pm me here :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me