• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wanted- help transporting Tegu cage from Auburn WA to Portland Oregon

Kebechet

I figure it's a longshot, but Link is in between cages, due to my ride failing to be reliable to pick up the cage :/ So I'm hoping that someone out here in the Pacific northwest would be willing to help me pick up Link's cage so I can finally get it home. He's trying to shed, and while long soaks and running the shower to increase apartment humidity helps...it's far from ideal. I can't afford Uhaul, because I budgeted to get this cage a few days ago, payed for the gas, and the person who was supposed to do it, mis-measured their car :/ so no cage, and out a bunch of money.

Anyone nearby have a suitable vehicle, and a big heart? ^^' I can pay some for gas, but because of the issue of already having paid for gas, and not having it work out :/ yeah. So, please, please if anyone can help, let me know. The cage is 8ftx3x3, and splits into two pieces, making each piece 4ft long.

Dirtydmc

Kebechet said:
I figure it's a longshot, but Link is in between cages, due to my ride failing to be reliable to pick up the cage :/ So I'm hoping that someone out here in the Pacific northwest would be willing to help me pick up Link's cage so I can finally get it home. He's trying to shed, and while long soaks and running the shower to increase apartment humidity helps...it's far from ideal. I can't afford Uhaul, because I budgeted to get this cage a few days ago, payed for the gas, and the person who was supposed to do it, mis-measured their car :/ so no cage, and out a bunch of money.

Anyone nearby have a suitable vehicle, and a big heart? ^^' I can pay some for gas, but because of the issue of already having paid for gas, and not having it work out :/ yeah. So, please, please if anyone can help, let me know. The cage is 8ftx3x3, and splits into two pieces, making each piece 4ft long.
From auburn to_Oregon?

Dirtydmc

Kebechet said:
Yes, I live in Portland, and I bought a cage in Auburn WA.

That's a long drive. If we weren't expecting a baby any day now I would ask the woman if she wanted to roadtrip. I'm not talking baby as in animal.

got10

I know this is off subject somewhat . But could you please post a pic of the cage . it sounds awsome

Kebechet

I just got the cage home. It's almost 3am XD It needs to be put together, but I'll have pictures tomorrow to show it off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me