• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WANTED PLEASE HELP

Jer723

5 Year Member
I would likre to buy a blue or red tegu, is anybody willing to sell by any chance? its just ive been looking all over and i cant find any. worst case ill just wait till dave sells his. although i did find a gold tegu but it was very skittish. and when i asked to hold him the tegu bit the handlert at the store. are all golds like that or was that because its never held? but anyways blue or red tegu. anybody? :fc

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
If you wait until around June and July Bobby's red tegu's will be hatching.

Gold are generally skittish and mean. They are after all a Columbian tegu though. If your looking for the tame and kind sort of tegu then look into the Argentines, which include the; Red, Blue, Black&White, and Extreme Giant.

Other then that tid-bit I can't help much other then keep an eye of kingsnake.com .

Good Luck!
Spencer

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
I would definitely email Bobby. I'm sure he has some spots left to reserve one. The only catch is that you would have to wait until about July to get it. Well worth it in my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980