• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wanted: Rhinoceros Iguana (Cyclura cornuta)

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey everyone,

It's time to get another rhino, I'm willing to pay top dollar for a hatchling-juvenile rhino iguana (and if sex is possible or known, I'd prefer a male). If you have any sources or know of anyone that may have any - drop the names below. If you have any, drop your post below as well. I've contacted every breeder I know of and I am awaiting to hear back from Ty Park on the matter.

Much appreciated.

Alldaytegus

How you doing? I have a 3 yr old male for sale 600 shipped he loves attention and is very healther around 10 pounds I have pictures if interested thanks

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
@Alldaytegus Please send me pics or post below. May be interested even though I was looking for a juvenile/hatchling as I already have an adult male.

Thanks for responding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029