• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wanted...

tjohnson722

Looking for Argentine black and white, giant, or mix. If you have one and are looking for a good home let me know. Already have cage 8x4x4 ready to go, can provide great care for life. It will be in great hands.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

tjohnson722

I seen that. Like laurafl said though, how do I know if hell have enough. I'll pm him anyways.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
He will lizard king has 6 left of his 6 month olds he is who I got Godzilla from

from Samsung Galaxy S3

tjohnson722

I just seen that after I sent that and almost did a backflip!!! I msgd him. Yay, I have hope now. Dear god, I may have to start breeding in a few years, then holding them and selling them when everyone is out again lol. Just for impatient people like me.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Ask him which one u nh getting the july or August clutch and if its a normal or extreme cross

from Samsung Galaxy S3

tjohnson722

I may be how do I get in touch?

If its johnnydr, I sent him a pm too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member