• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

weird reply for an ad on cl for my beardeds

Neeko

so the reply was "Hmm why don't you call me xxx-xxx." sounds sorta weird, just watched insidious so maybe im just creeped out. any opinions if i should call back. I emailed back "are you intrested in Beardeds" right after I got the email and my number is placed on the ad.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't place my phone number on CL ads. I also make my email anonymous. It's just creepy out there. :O I wouldn't call back unless someone gave me more info.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i get that alot...i think most of the time people are just plane being lazy...

jerobi2k

alot of sleeze'Os on CL be very careful, people asking strange things, odd requests for contact info, offers of rediculous amounts of money. I personaly wouldnt call anyone until they discussed the item in hand over a conversation in a email and you can atleast get a idea if they are talking to you about your item and not trying to scam. good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nutz4tegus