• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

what could fit in a 40 gallon

Jer723

5 Year Member
which kind of reptiles could live in a 40 gallon tank, i just got it, its like 35"x12"x18". i just want some ideas since im going to the white plains rep. show. thanks for your responses guys.

artist

5 Year Member
what about a bearded dragon? they are very entertaining to watch!!
or do you like snakes, a ball python?
just make sure you thoroughly research whatever you decide to purchase.

Tux

5 Year Member
Too small for a bearded dragon. Most snakes would do fine in that though as would any gecko or smaller lizard.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
A full grown water monitor? lol uh but really... thats like 36x 16x w/e? One of the smaller uromastyxs might work.. not sure though.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Uros and beardies really need a 4x2x2, but what about a blue tongue skink, small snake (corn, ball python, hog nose). Maybe something at the show will sneak up on you and catch your fancy.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
laurarfl said:
Uros and beardies really need a 4x2x2, but what about a blue tongue skink, small snake (corn, ball python, hog nose). Maybe something at the show will sneak up on you and catch your fancy.
Oh okay, thanks for correcting me :p. Never owned a uro it was just a guess

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus