• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

what do u think of this tegu?

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-pets-for-sale-Aregentina-Black-amp-White-Tegu-W0QQAdIdZ114544101" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other ... Z114544101</a><!-- m -->

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Id say it seems pretty small for a 2 year old tegu first off, and second off that price is high...I paid 300 for one of mine and its a fully grown adult breeder tegu.

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
yeah, even looking at the way its lying there in the pic, looks like mbd. i cant find a tegu for sale anywhere in canada, this sux

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
You don't have any expos near you? :( I have to drive 3 hours one way to get to the ones near me.

Can your local pet store order one in for you? I tried that once. They wanted 280...

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
i got my first one at pets unlimited and they shipped him in with mbd. and there are no expos in newfoundland at all ..

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
That really sucks, not one single expo.. Reptiles must not be very popular in your area. :( How is your little guy doing now?

Tux

5 Year Member
atleast this year we will have some great tegus in this country. How is the tegu now?

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
I messaged the guy.. I told him I would take him in for free and look after him, but I sure as heck am not going to pay for a sick animal like that. Anyway, he told me that he had a couple of offers, but nothing was final yet. Somehow I don't think that's true, Considering his condition.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029