• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What kind of Tegu and how old would you say? (Pictures)

thomasjg23

Hiya I love my baby and dont care if this is not a pure red But it was sold to me as a red tegu and i was just wondering if there is some B&W in there too

Also if anyone could guess how old and tell me how to figure out boy or girl that would be great!

It is roughly 15 inches!

Attachments

• spy5.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 5
  • spy4.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 2
  • spy6.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 3

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It looks to be a pure red, not really anything that is yelling that there is b&w in there. As for age most likly its an '10 hatchling. Now i know most CB are being hatch now so this could be a possible import. Sex at 15" is hard to really tell unless you've got an real eye for it. There are a few members on here who seem to have it down to an art and can guess by pictures.

thomasjg23

I think this one may be an import from what i heard from another vendor but I haven't even had the slightest behavioral problem never has opened its mouth at me or anything. Just always restless and walking unless he is sleeping in my sweatshirt which I think he will grow out of and start to chill out.

Can someone point me to someone that I can send high detail pictures to for sexing this little guy/girl?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980