• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

what size is your columbian

whoru

5 Year Member
mine is around 20inches an is 10months old is this a good size for her age..

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/FFenvpxK528RL0nNN2m4nA?feat=directlink" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/FF ... directlink</a><!-- m -->

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
My guy is huge! and extremely sweet for a col. he has the personality of a arg...
I will have to get an exact measurement tonight but hes a big boy! 2yrs old. Let me know what you all think! he's my newest.

IMG_1081-1.jpg

IMG_1082-1.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

whoru

5 Year Member
thanks wow thats a pretty columbian an big i hope mine gets that big.. i didnt have mine under color lights just her uvb for the pic

whoru

5 Year Member
heres a few more pics of my baby......................

Attachments

• 100_0745.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 6
  • tegu_007.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 7
  • tegu_021.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 8

whoru

5 Year Member
ok heres one more i love the colors she has.......

Attachments

• tegu_002.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 8

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mine is 4 years old and she is 35" long.

I don't have a current picture of her. She looks weird right now with shedding skin hanging off of her. this pic must be a baby pic...she looks so small!

P1010002.jpg

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is interesting to look at them all.

Snake Charmr's is like an ultramel, it is so dark. Whoru is so gold and yellow. Mine is so black and white, I never call her a golden. Mine also has more of a rounded nose? I got her at about 6-9 months old from some pretty wacky people and that was her 2nd owner...I'm the third. She was about 16-19" when I got her so your size sounds about right.

whoru

5 Year Member
thanks i havent either i think she is very unique i bought her at a local mom an pop pet store an have been very impressed with how she has turned out... thanks again for the comment

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980