• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

what to do with dry ice?

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
Well, I got my order in from rodent pro and theres a ton of dry ice left, nearly two full bags. Now.. what should I do with all that dry ice? :shock: lock my self in the bathroom throw it in the tub and seal the crack under the door? lol

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
i usually let my son put it in the kitchen sink and pour water over it. oh, you can also put some in a plastic coke bottle , pour some water in it and put the lid back on. shake it up and throw it!!! KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nothing much you can do but let it melt, it will even melt in the freezer.

Tux

5 Year Member
also note warm water works best for dry ice bombs. You can do a few basic experiments with dry ice if you have kids whom are interested.

homer

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Nothing much you can do but let it melt, it will even melt in the freezer.

trust me, there is no need to shake a dry ice bomb your just asking to loose a hand. screw cap on and thrown it as fast as you can

Tux

5 Year Member
I just thought of another use, remove dents from your vehicle, I remember a buddy telling me this whom actually works in a body shop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu