• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WHAT ZED CAN EAT AND WHEN ????

cadies

5 Year Member
ZED is a colombian tegu and i'm trying to read everyone but
no one seem to be on the same way..

how many time a week i have to feed him ...

someone tell me that i have to feed each day
other tells me about 2 or 3 day between lunch

some poeple tells me .. give fruit .meat..

but another one tell me only meat ...

it's a colombian .. someone can made me a good diet because
i have to feed him tomorow ..

since 1 week i gave him scrumble egg with water melon

since 3 day i gave him .. a bunch of cricket .. he took 2 day before eat it

Well

i want my Little ZEC in good health .. HELP ME OUT GUYS

i think i'm in the right place to got help

ashesc212

5 Year Member
This is TeguTalk's caresheet: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=20</a><!-- l -->

It has good information under the food section as to what each type of tegu can eat, including Columbians.

It's good to feed adult tegus daily. Baby tegus should eat as much as they can. Rodents should only be given about twice a week.

Jer723

5 Year Member
you are in the right place. try to feed him, everyday. see if he will eat everyday, if he wont feed him every other day. feed him whatever, you can feed meat veggies or fruit, whatever he will eat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980