• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Whats a healthy weight for a bearded dragon?

Diesel

Alright so i have a not so great feeling that my bearded dragon is underweight however i am not too sure because i have seen so many different answers online. I apologize for not being able to get a picture of him up. He looks healthy very active, but probably could add a little bit of weight. He is 17 inches and weighs about 280 grams probably more but my scale is off (not too much more). i feed him dubia roaches collard greens mustard greens little fruit. Calcium every time. The temps are 107-117 for basking 95 hot side and about 78 on the cool side depending on the temperature of the house. UVB tube light and a heat light. He gets a bath 1 or 2 times a week and has a water dish in his cage. he always has food available. Any suggestions anyone? Is he too under weight? If so how could i get him up? Pinky's wax worms? Any fruits or vegetables that could also help? Thanks everyone.

wow, so i just saw that they should weigh bare minimum of 400 grams at my guy's length. I'm gonna have to find a better scale because there is no way he is that underweight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus