• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Witch gu next???

F69erFred

5 Year Member
I have been thinking sense I got my 1st gu I have always wanted another. But I can't pick out of a black and white , a blue. But I have narrowed it down to those to. So can anyone give me some help?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lol i know how you feel after i got my first tegu i wanted a b/w or a red (wanted the red more) got the b/w and now im getting the red next week so my answer would be get both!

F69erFred

5 Year Member
Haha my Red is my little(fatty) girl. I think I'm going to start with the blue or should start with the black ahh i don't know!! Haha. I got it what ever one in see next I'll get! Aha

F69erFred

5 Year Member
I was looking at them and there beautiful. I was thinking hopefully when my red needs a bigger cage I will get a new gu so hopefully it will b this upcoming season so I'll have to get a baby all American (2010) does anyone have one? If so what is he/she like?

kaa

5 Year Member
I don't think he will be having 2010 all americans. unless he has a giant that will be the same size as his red/blue hybrid. I have been meaning to ask him, I will ask when he gets back from tinley

kaa

5 Year Member
For sure, Why not get one this season? they are only $25 more than a blue, and Bobby will work out a payment plan too. Just ask. He is a great guy to do business with, though I am sure you knew that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980