• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Work In Progress

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
This is my first viv ever and so far so good ^.^ this will be for my chacoan Bella and my argentine Akira this is only temporary as it is 7x3x3, its made of 1/4 plywood/2x4s and the glass is 3/8in lexan plexiglass so they arent breaking that ever lol. The last cage i want to build will be 10x5x3 which will house all 3 of my tegus ^.^ and i'll use this for my sav(gotta recycle!)

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

its not quite done gotta get the lights in there and mulch a few hides and of course my tegus ^.^

isdrake

5 Year Member
Oww, it looks good. :D

Also looks like you have a decent place to build it. We are building our terrariums in our livingroom. XD

Pikey

5 Year Member
dont forget to seal the inside (water based Poly will work & look good)

But looks great
(i want your work shop)

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
i knoe i have to seal i'm gonna use polyurethane and i'm going to seal the cracks with caulking =P that workshop is actually my gf's dad's work he builds what ever various companies want him to build..like one contraption he made was actully for the company i bought my automatic mister from he and his dad built a machine that makes the pumps for the misters at homedepot =P he also gets SUPER cheap lexan glass and yes the glass doors do slide but they slide on the inside

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980