• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WTB 2012 tegu

blokhedd

hi im looking for a 2012 argentine tegu looking for 200 shipped but could go a little higher. Also interested in a blue if anyone out there has one plz contact me with a price.

[email protected] or 12162530829

Call or txt ill get back to you

blokhedd

really im just looking for a regular argentine for around 225 but would have tried to get the extra money for a blue if it crossed my path. thanx for being another person to basicly tell me that even if i found one youd be there to try and stop me. real cool of you. i just want the tegu i already paid for and as soon as i get one none of you will have to here from me again. ive been talked down to by so many people here and fauna that i just dont think ill ever find one.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=12167

I think he still has some left.

blokhedd

james.w said:
http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=12167

I think he still has some left.

i contacted him already a couple weeks ago asking if he might be able to come down a little and he said that he wasnt in any hurry to sell them so no go, then i contacted him again a day or two ago to pay full price and i think hes ignoring me because he was mad about the first time. mean while irishgrl has had several people offer to pay her shipping and one guy even said he was giving her a free giant to make up for bobby and i cant even get one person to come down twenty bucks.

blokhedd

lol contacted him to no response i actually think both ads are from the same person cause they both use the same picture in threads

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=363917

http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=12167&page=2#axzz2Cv2VQ8aD

Steven.

blokhedd said:
hi im looking for a 2012 argentine tegu looking for 200 shipped but could go a little higher. Also interested in a blue if anyone out there has one plz contact me with a price.

[email protected] or 12162530829

Call or txt ill get back to you

Did you hit up johnny at teguterra?.. He might have some left. Not 100% sure though..

blokhedd

he does but i just cant do 285 especially when his giants are only 300 right now. BTW it kills me to look at his giants there beautiful and there were some times i really considered it but i just cant.

blokhedd

I didnt completely understand that last post, but i have a 2x4x2 enclosure already set up and ready. i was getting stuff all summer waiting for my hatchling. ive been ready to go since july. Now the big empty tank just sits there. i have to dust in it every once in awhile cause actual cobwebs are forming. i know ill need to get an eight ft but i figuerd that would be good maybe even to big for a hatchling.

Skeetzy

That size enclosure will not last long at all. You will need that 8' enclosure before you even know it. I spent WAY more on my enclosure and everything associated, than on the actual tegu. Tegu was the cheapest expense.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
There is no such thing as to big a cage, even for a hatchling in my opinion. You are going to need a larger cage within a year or a year and a half if you take care of it correctly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980