• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WTB - blue female and enclosure

skyloc

Hello all I'm looking for a breedable blue female shipped or pick up to 94536??

Also looking for anyone in the California Bay area and surrounding areas that is looking to sell any enclosures SOMETHING LIKE 6x2x2??

hit me up you guys - thanks.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
I can make you a 6 by 2 by 2 enclosure if you are interested in that. Give me specs, type of wood, what type of windows you want in it etc and I can start a build this week. Email me at [email protected] for more info. Oh and I live in the Bay Area.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good Luck I have been looking for years and this year alone had three fall through my hands.

skyloc

TegusRawsome80 said:
I can make you a 6 by 2 by 2 enclosure if you are interested in that. Give me specs, type of wood, what type of windows you want in it etc and I can start a build this week. Email me at [email protected] for more info. Oh and I live in the Bay Area.

I sent an email did you get it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980