• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WTF how often do you see this...do u see anything odd here?

bella60407

5 Year Member
debspics1196.jpg

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Thats a good sign to find a new rodent breeder... the rodents must be pretty inbreed for that to happen I would think. If you bred it then might I suggest getting all new blood lines. Just my opinion though.

Other then that, its pretty neat! LOL

Spencer

bella60407

5 Year Member
PINK, I THOUGHT IT WAS KINDA WIERD TOO WASNT SURE WHAT TO THINK, BUT YOU HAVE VALID POINT, ANYONE ELSE HAVE OPINION ON THE HEALTH OF THE MICE???

bella60407

5 Year Member
thats why i ask, figured someone would have came across this before...? maybe im just the lucky one (or the unlucky one) should i really find another source for my mice? :(

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bella60407 said:
thats why i ask, figured someone would have came across this before...? maybe im just the lucky one (or the unlucky one) should i really find another source for my mice? :(

I think the mice you are getting are fine, but they are inbred, but all white rodents are, if they were not inbred they would not be white, lol.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
bella60407 said:

I think the mice you are getting are fine, but they are inbred, but all white rodents are, if they were not inbred they would not be white, lol.

Well put Sir...I dont see a problem with feeding your animal a mice with extra arms...i mean thats just more mass if you ask me :D

Schnab

5 Year Member
LMAO! It's a hillbilly mouse! I don't think you need to find a new breeder, since all feeder mice are inbred either way. It's just that this case is extreme inbreeding.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Schnab said:
LMAO! It's a hillbilly mouse! I don't think you need to find a new breeder, since all feeder mice are inbred either way. It's just that this case is extreme inbreeding.

Hey watch it!! I breed Extremes and they are not inbred!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

alewis0890

5 Year Member
HAHAHAHAHA

VARNYARD said:
Schnab said:

COWHER

5 Year Member
alewis0890 said:
HAHAHAHAHA

VARNYARD said:
Schnab said:

LMAO!!! :jes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029