• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WTT or WTS Male Hypo Pastel Beardie

DMBizeau

Proven Male about 2 years old. He is 18" long and is almost all white when warmed up. I am asking $100 + shipping for him. Will trade him shipped overnight for an 09 varnyard male black nosed or B&W.

IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1937.jpg

DMBizeau

I will trade this guy shipped for an 09 varnyard black nosed tegu. This is a great beardie and proven breeder but my female got egg bound this year and died to I am getting out of beardies. He is worth more then I am offering him for, I just want him to find a good home.

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Man, I just don't see anyone parting with a Varnyard tegu for a bearded dragon. There just is no comparison. Good luck though, I do hope you find a good home for him, he's a good lookin' dragon.

...Jefroka

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me