• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yearling Blue Female

Beasty

5 Year Member
LOL! Yes, it's a lot of money, BUT the other one that recently sold went for $700 so fast I didn't even get to see the post!
I'll predict it WILL sell on ks at $700 in 10 days or far less.
It's simple math. Supply is very low and demand is quite high.
If the right person sees the ad they'll get blisters from the speed they'll be getting in contact! I will say though, for that price I would want absolute definitive proof of the sex and clean bill of health from a herp vet.
-Only fair.-
The first yield alone, even if it took 2 more years to produce, would pay for the animal in question, food and housing for her and mate and incubation and feeding of the young until they sell...and then some.
If you breed it's WAY worth it.

I even thought of selling mine but I'm interested to see what Powder and Belle kick out. Should be some screamers!

BSM

5 Year Member
You wounder why the person i was going to trade with just backed out after he saw those prices but i found an adult pair of something else anyways.

Rudd

5 Year Member
The one that sold for $700 was a huge six year old female and BEAUTIFUL. This one shouldn't get that price but worth more than most here think.

BOOZER

5 Year Member
Wooly said:
CAPTAIN LIZARD said:
Every one experienced in animals knows how much it take to raise a baby to an adult, if it makes it through the first 6 months.

You don't have to be experienced in animals to know how to raise a hatchling to and adult. $600.00 is incredibly high and you will never get that much for it.
it would help!!-----------!

Beasty

5 Year Member
Rudd said:
The one that sold for $700 was a huge six year old female and BEAUTIFUL. This one shouldn't get that price but worth more than most here think.
Well that makes perfect sense. Wish I had seen her.

Females are still worth their weight I'd say. Just ask any breeder to come off their bread winning females. They'd likely tell you where to go and how to get there or slap a price tag so hefty on it that you'd think twice.

Jer723

5 Year Member
yea we have been a little negative, i wouldnt buy your tegu man, but good luck, and im not being sarcastic. =P

CAPTAIN LIZARD

5 Year Member
Is there any way to delete a classified? Bobby invited me about a year ago to advertise my reptiles on his web sight, but I found out quickley that was a mistake. I will just stick to King Snake, dont get near the beating there. I have bought , sold, bred reptiles for years and usually when you have something for sale it is listed and interested people either buy or make an offer, maybe instead of calling this classified it should be changed to tegu appraisal forum. Anyway guys, thanks for your thoughts :dead

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980