• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yellow Argentine Tegu....?

babyyitslove

I don't own leather. =/

I guess its just hard to imagine someone doing that to MY pet.

Kind of like I'd brake for a bunny in the road, but would run a Chihuahua over =x

I have this thing with little dogs... I can't stand 90% of them. I'd feed them to my Reptiles if I had the balls to do it.

On the other hand, I'm a cat person. And lots of people hate cats.
Dirtydmc said:
babyyitslove said:
I hate that everytime I think of Tegus in south america, I think of the leather farms. =0(

What about all the animals we feed our animals? What about cows? I love my tegus and I wouldnt own a tegu wallet but, I understand farming them. If it was my only way to make a living Id make some boots too. Really no different than those nice boots you and i have in our closets. just a different animal. Its part of life.

I really love alligators, but I would really like to blast one ajnd eat it. Sounds tasty! Mmmmmmm, gator meat. :cool:

Fried Gator bites in ranch dressing are really good.

Guess its just a southern thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu