• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Your dream reptile that is not in the pet trade

frost

1,000+ Post Club
haha every time i go to one of those zoos around here i go streight to the komodo dragon exhibit. they have to be my favorite reptile. or one of them my top is the alligator/croc.and since people are saying dinos ill put Sarcosuchus on the list =]

Deac77

5 Year Member
Komodo Dragon i tried to get on as a intern at the San Antonio Zoo in the reptile house JUST to work with them wouldtn have gotten paid but would have sooo been worth it to work with them on a daily basis My dream rep is a tuatara i think its awsome taht they havent changed in millions of years!

grimz

roastedspleen said:
galapagos land iguana, or a marine iguana

Finally someone who agrees with me on a marine iguana i mean im not a fan of iguanas but that is one i could not refuse.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu