• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Zilla Combo

ierowe

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Zilla-9-5-Inch-Reptile-Combo-Dome-Fixture-Light-Heat_W0QQitemZ120388140756QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120388140756&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.com/Zilla-9-5-Inch-Rept ... 240%3A1318</a><!-- m -->

I found this on ebay and wondered if anyone had any experience or opinions about it. you can get round uvb bulbs for it.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I'd say no bc if you read about it, it's from some other country and says that you will need a power adapter for it and so on. Theres plenty of things that will work that are available here in the US and not to mention all Ebay things like that are scetchy at best. If it wont work for whatever reason who are you gonna return it to and where would you find replacement bulbs for it etc.

I say pass.

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
I've never used them either. They are for 120V, so you only need the adaptor for outside the US. You can get the halogen bulbs from any hardware store (lowes, HD, and even walmart). Not quite sure about the replacement 23 Watt T-5 flourescent. You can probably get them at lowes or HD also.

I can tell you that those little halogen bulbs will get SUPER HOT to the touch. I don't know about how much of a basking area it will provide, but the bulb itself will put a blister on your finger!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980