• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2008 Red Tegu Sale!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Red tegu sale, only 250.00 shipped, you save 25.00, lots of nice babies still up for grabs. These are the best reds I have ever seen.

Reds813SM3.jpg

Reds813SM7.jpg

Reds813SM4.jpg

Red813.jpg

Reds813SM2.jpg

Email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> or phone: 850-914-0353

I do not look for them to last long. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PinkPunisher said:
Come on Dave, you know you wanna :p I'm sure you've got plenty of spare tanks lining around.

Spencer

I would even give Dave a good discount, due to all of his hard work on our hats and shirts. ;) :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sure, we could find room for another! But it's getting crowded downstairs with (3) 7ft x 3ft x 3ft enclosures and a 8ft x 4ft x 4ft one to build for the Rock Iguana. I have to leave room to house (3) adult Ball Pythons and (2) adult Boas. When our big Red Male "goes" (dies) I'm sure we'll get one, but he's only approx. 7 years old now, about halfway through his life.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
I really really would love to take one... I am needing a female... but I dont have 200 now. How long do you think they'll last/ are there any probable females left?

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey dave, I thought red-tails held one of the snake longevity records at somewhere around 40 years?? :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Azaleah said:
I really really would love to take one... I am needing a female... but I dont have 200 now. How long do you think they'll last/ are there any probable females left?

I have a few left, I should still have some in a week or so.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You've got 6 Tegu's, only 4 snakes. You need to even it out. Go for the Dumeril. They only eat every 3 weeks as adults, they have a slow metabolism. Our female is very mellow.

(HINT - Save your money in case we get some baby Blue Tegu's! It looks like she's going to lay any day. Hopefully there are some fertile ones in there. ) :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980