• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2008 Red Tegu Sale!!

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
PinkPunisher said:
Hey Dave you wanna take a trip down Canada with all those blues when they hatch? :app

Spencer
Good luck getting them through Customs! :mrgreen:

They don't really need to know right? Just bring one and hide it in your pocket :p Then once you get here it's gone, I could even give you a tip :lol:

I think there is two blues in all of Canada if any, don't you want me to be the first? *puppy dog eyes* LOL

Spencer

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PinkPunisher said:
DaveDragon said:
PinkPunisher said:
Hey Dave you wanna take a trip down Canada with all those blues when they hatch? :app

Spencer
Good luck getting them through Customs! :mrgreen:

They don't really need to know right? Just bring one and hide it in your pocket :p Then once you get here it's gone, I could even give you a tip :lol:

I think there is two blues in all of Canada if any, don't you want me to be the first? *puppy dog eyes* LOL

Spencer
That sounds like a job for James Bond! That would have to be one heck of a tip! Give me $500,000 and I'll buy Agama Intl. which includes the export license.

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Well in that case! I'll have the cash withdrawn from a Swiss Savings Account and be at your house tomorrow in cash inside a yellow envelope.

It will have a red ink stain at the top right corner that looks like a tegu, beware though enemy's might have made a copy with a bomb inside but the ink stain looks like a cobra.

Good luck Mr Bond, Dave Bond.

Que ( LOL )

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
I love my red tegu!

still huffy when getting out of the cage..but he will come too..

had a adventure yesterday when he got out of his cage.Found him in my mothers room today..

DAVE YOU KEEP ME IN MIND IF YOU GET SOME BLUE BABIES!!!

mushman

5 Year Member
I am so thankful I got mine. He is still a bit flighty but he came right up to me yesterday and sniffed me. To say it was an exciting moment would be the exaggeration of the century. I love my red and other than I wish he would eat scrambled eggs and ground turkey for me he has been the most awesome pet thus far. Thanks Bobby!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980