• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black Throat Monitors

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
The ones I had were cool . But they just weren't for me for some reason. I miss having a Tegu though. They are more handleable . A Tegu almost shows affection and joy from attention where they didn't. I think Tegus will be in my future again some day. I just have to get a few other things first lol.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Guess what?!?!?! Someone is bringing me a young black throat monitor on Wed. for FREE. I'm so excited!!!!!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Nero said:
Can columbian tegus take off fingers?
Nero it would depend on the size. It is possible but it would really have to bite down pretty good to do so. It could do enough damage that the finger may have to be removed. To say the least it wouldn't be a pleasant experience. LOL

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Oh yeah, I know. Looks like I'm going to have to hit you up for some of those. Wow, sounds like we are dealing drugs now..."I swear officer! It's really just frozen rats in that bag!" "Ma'am...what's in the box in the trunk?"...."More rats...."

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Yeah it does sound that way. I got pulled over and searched on time. I just so happened to have a snake in the car with me. I was so pleased when he said what's in the bag. I told him if he wanted to know so bad to look in it and see for himself. He like to stuffed his underwear full when he saw what it was. Never in my life was I more proud to be a snake owner. LOL

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
man i saw one i almost bought at the show down here but to big for me right now they have them one kingsnake and i saw a couple on reptilegeeks classifieds. make sure your ready for one you gonna need a 10'plus cage andethey eat like no tom. def a huge resposability so make sure your capable. before getting one out of impulse

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980