• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Caiman Lizard and Red male Argentine tegu up for rehoming and or willing to trade

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
james.w said:
Good to hear you are going to keep them. Good luck with the job hunt, I'm in the same boat.

i've never seen myself in this predicament before i've been working since the age of 15 and im old know 34 lol...and without a job so an ex-co-worker told my old boss and he said the job is yours just move back down here and you can start with the pay you left with...witch was fine by me i was already packing but my wife loves florida hates N.Y...i hate florida but love N.Y lol....and she thinks she can do it all by herself so why not give her the chance to once again prove me wrong lololol....she was so happy i said i'll give her the chance that she took Rowley to work with her cause she thought i was gonna sell him behind her back lololol....well james if your ever in florida hit me up we have a drink...ooohhh yea welcome to the no job club...lololol

ReptileGuy

DoctorPepper4 said:
james.w said:
Good to hear you are going to keep them. Good luck with the job hunt, I'm in the same boat.

i've never seen myself in this predicament before i've been working since the age of 15 and im old know 34 lol...and without a job so an ex-co-worker told my old boss and he said the job is yours just move back down here and you can start with the pay you left with...witch was fine by me i was already packing but my wife loves florida hates N.Y...i hate florida but love N.Y lol....and she thinks she can do it all by herself so why not give her the chance to once again prove me wrong lololol....she was so happy i said i'll give her the chance that she took Rowley to work with her cause she thought i was gonna sell him behind her back lololol....well james if your ever in florida hit me up we have a drink...ooohhh yea welcome to the no job club...lololol

lol

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
Ntyvirus said:
glad to hear you guys are stayin down here. Hopefully I get off of work at an acceptable hour so I can swing by

we thought you got kidnapped lololol cause you've been M.I.A....lolol hey did you get the pic i sent you a lot of people say tegus don't climb....but i let chum chum free roam and i went upstairs to get my phone and all i hear is this load noise like chum-chum is braking something and she climb up from behind the toilet and then he jumped into the bath tub we was so fucking amazed by it.....ohhh and then he tried to eat Rowley...lolol...but rowley climb up into his inclosure right on time.....i was going to kill myself i just wanted to introduce them but chum-chum just wanted to eat him..lolololol...never again....ever....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980