• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Calling all Blue tegu owners!!

RedheadMommie

5 Year Member
Everyone knows I have one...the one and only BARAKA...

baraka001.jpg

I have to get some new pics of him and Samara...maybe some of him sleeping in my bed... :shock:

--Beth

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Cool Dave!! Don't forget the pics!!
Here you go!!

Here's the Bluesome Twosome. We just bought the male this past Saturday. This was their first encounter.

100_4927_.jpg

Eragon (female) on the left, Blue (male) on the left.

100_4925_.jpg

Blue on top.

100_4921_.jpg

Blue on top.

Eragon tried rally hard to get Blue to notice her!! She walked around him with her head down, shaking her tail and sniffing him. He wasn't interested. She nipped him on the tail, and finally grabbed his jowl. I separated him and that was the end of their first "date". I thought the male was supposed to be the aggressor??!! The consensus is she was showing territorial aggression. We'll keep them apart until spring.

I'll try to get some new individual pictures soon.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Repton said:
They look real nice guys, I like the color and pattern a lot. Thanks for sharing. :)
Thanks! The new male has some healing burns on his back (before we got him). I'm hoping they disappear after a few sheds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029