• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Calling all Blue tegu owners!!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey another blue owner here and proud to say with another blue tegu to arrive next week!!!

I'll post some pictures once i've finish loading them into my photo bucket. I can't wait. Thanks Varnyard this new site is super sweet!!!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hey thanks. My roomate found this tegu through her brother and i can't wait!!! Still working on the pictures, it being halloween i get busy, I'm a desinated driver so my phone hasn't stopped riging, lol.

Good to see some familar people as well as new ones.

Heres some pics

tegu2012.jpg

tegu3010.jpg

tegunew005.jpg

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hey thanks i like him alot. and the PVC you can't really go wrong, except i did have to get a much larger piece then when he was little. One day i came home and he could only fit his nose into the pipe, lol. he loves the tube even though he doesn't quite fit anymore.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
thanks!! Ya the avatar was a pic i snapped and was like wow jarassic park like, lol.

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
As Varnyard knows ... I currently own the only 2 blues reported in Canada, Who knows maybe in the spring I will be able to report there are more of them up here.

Great pics everybody !!! If I get around to it, I have a couple lame photographer attempts that I will toss up too.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Nice blue tegus DaveDragon,i wish i would of keep mine damn.Hopefully they'll have a clutch so i can buy one off you .Well good luck. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
All of these are beuts!! They all look awesome!!

And chelvis, I am glad you like the site, I hope it turns out to be a fun and very useful tool on the web.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
teguboy77 said:
Nice blue tegus DaveDragon,i wish i would of keep mine damn.Hopefully they'll have a clutch so i can buy one off you .Well good luck. :)
Thanks!!

Let's hope they cooperate in the spring.

greentriple

5 Year Member
Blues, blues, blues, blues!!! I'm beginning to feel left out. Maybe I'll fall to peer pressure and buy one. Maybe. I'm still partial to the B&W and Reds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029