• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Chacoan giant tegu for trade

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm sorry about your life experiences, Cassie. So many of us have internal issues. We can all find something to relate to in one way or another to just about every thread. I don't think anyone implied bullying....only harassing. I have experienced all three in my family; it is tough.

The point is...Someone posts a classified. You think to yourself, "Wow, the seller should be committed to keeping that animal." We don't all feel the same away. And it isn't necessary to share every thought we have. What's the harm? It makes the threads very cluttered. If there was some real info in there about the animal being sold, a buyer would have a hard time finding it. And we don't know all the circumstances of the seller. I have come across some pets that I adore from people who couldn't keep them or didn't want them any longer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980