• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Colombian Tegu Clutch (with Pictures)

malevolence714

5 Year Member
Sadly I lost one of the eggs 3 days age. We opened the yellowed shriveled egg and found a fully developed pinkish striped tegu inside. I only have 2 eggs left and it seem like they are going strong. Very good shape and color, although I cannot see into the egg anymore so I think that is a good sign. The earliest incubation time ive heard of was 155. The max I think was 179? Ill keep you guys updated if there is any other changes.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
malevolence714 said:
Sadly I lost one of the eggs 3 days age. We opened the yellowed shriveled egg and found a fully developed pinkish striped tegu inside. I only have 2 eggs left and it seem like they are going strong. Very good shape and color, although I cannot see into the egg anymore so I think that is a good sign. The earliest incubation time ive heard of was 155. The max I think was 179? Ill keep you guys updated if there is any other changes.

Sorry to hear that. How many eggs did you start with?

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Did you take pictures of your opening the yellow egg? This is very interesting stuff and I'd love to see them if you did!! Good luck with the remaining 2, I'm rooting for you!

BOOZER

5 Year Member
dude's my neighbor and no they didnt hatch went full term but it was like they were stillborn. SUCKS!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980