• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

First clutch of the season, 59 eggs!!!!

D.azures1985

What a handsome couple!!! I'm sure the babies will be stunning, can't wait until they hatch! Thanks for the heads-up call, I'd love one of these guys!!!!
...Kristen

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys!! I got two more clutches yesterday, one had 39 and the other 55. Looks like a good start to a great season. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lilgonz said:
Congrats, where either of those clutches from the extremes or were they all normals?

All normals so far, but the Extremes are nesting. :shock: :) It will not be long until they lay too.

Melissa

5 Year Member
Good luck this season with all your babies, I know they will turn out to be awesome like the rest lol. Cant wait to see pics of all the yearlings from last year in a month or 2.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Wow that is one big clutch :) . Congrats on the nice size clutch. Magnolia is SO perfect. I love the light colors on her. I'm looking to get a female for my Leonidas like that. My boyfriend and I were thinking about getting a female extreme giant from you down the road so we can breed her with him.

Do you have any pictures of the other b/w parents who you just got some clutches from ? Thank you. Good luck with everything. But honestly you will do just fine without any luck because you a pro in what you do ;) .

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have several pairs, this is one of the nicest pair of normals txrepgirl, I have a very few spots still open on these, so let me know. I have over 400 eggs in the incubator now, most of my normals are done, I have four more to go. All of the Extremes are in there, I am still waiting on the reds and the all Americans. The reds always are later than the rest though.

kaa

5 Year Member
I am so tempted to get another one. Maybe red. Maybe my girlfriend will kill me. Girlfriend or tegu? That is a tough one.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
kaa said:
I am so tempted to get another one. Maybe red. Maybe my girlfriend will kill me. Girlfriend or tegu? That is a tough one.

Better you than me, lol, I am going to have my tegus, my lady is just fine with a few extra tegus. :rasp :)

tora

Oh wow, I bet they're going to be gorgeous. I love the lighter look, and I'm glad I decided to get one from you! Can't wait for the babies to hatch. :D

Which clutch am I getting one from? I'd prefer this one. ;D

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
I have several pairs, this is one of the nicest pair of normals txrepgirl, I have a very few spots still open on these, so let me know. I have over 400 eggs in the incubator now, most of my normals are done, I have four more to go. All of the Extremes are in there, I am still waiting on the reds and the all Americans. The reds always are later than the rest though.

omg bobby you are making this so hard for me i was just going to put a deposit on the extreme and b/w from this clutch but i had no idea you were getting all americans again this year, are they from the same pairing as the last group? i think i may have to get one of those as well, decision decision dicisios oh my lol!

tora

Can I get pics of the parents I'm getting my baby from if these aren't them?
My email is ichigotora, name is Samantha Row. :)
Like I said, I love the white on these!

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Thank you for the info Boby. It's going to be a while until we are getting another one. But when we do I am getting one from you. We would love to have a female extrem giant hatchling. But to be honest with you I would like to put most of my time into the All American babies.

Awww. It's so nice to hear that you are going to have some more All American babies :) . I have noticed that Shakespeare has that black V under his chin and Venus doesn't. So I think that the females will be bit darker ( go after their mom ) and the males are going to be on the lighter color ( go after their dad ). Venus is 13" ( snout to tail tip ) and Shakespeare is 15".

DMBizeau

My All American is looking great, he just shed most his head scales today. They are definitely neat to have. He is 26" or so now and I can't wait for him to get to 36"+.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980