• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

First clutch of the season, 59 eggs!!!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Only 6-10 days to go on these!! 24th-28th will be 58-62 days. :drool :lol:

DMBizeau

VARNYARD said:
Only 6-10 days to go on these!! 24th-28th will be 58-62 days. :drool :lol:

Outstanding man! How are the giants and All Americans coming along? I posted some new pics of the All American he is looking great. :roon :cheers

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok guys, I will be contacting you today on this clutch, I am wanting to ship them out tomorrow. :)

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Hi Bobby. I'm sorry for bothering you. I know you are very busy but could you please be so nice and post some pictures of the babies :) . PLEASE :) . Thank you for your time.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DMBizeau said:
Can't wait till giant shipping time.

i can wait for both this clutch and the giants to get shipped although they will be living with kaa for a while, im still excited.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
txrepgirl said:
Hi Bobby. I'm sorry for bothering you. I know you are very busy but could you please be so nice and post some pictures of the babies :) . PLEASE :) . Thank you for your time.

Here are some pics of these, it is hard though, they want to run into the hide, lol.

Attachments

• DSCN0120.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 6
  • DSCN0121.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 6
  • DSCN0092.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • DSCN0095.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3

tora

They're still so tiny and cuteee. :drool
Only a couple more days till I get my own little scaly baby to spoil.

BOYBOYBOY :fc haha.

Wil

5 Year Member
Bobby,
Looks like you have been having a good year. So how many years does this make that you have been successfully producing tegus?

chris allen

5 Year Member
Id be interested to know how many eggs laid and how many successfully hatched.
wil said:
Bobby,
Looks like you have been having a good year. So how many years does this make that you have been successfully producing tegus?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980