• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FOR SALE 2011 Argentine Black and White Tegu

LovelyLin

Hi everyone,

I am currently selling my Argentine Black and White Tegu, "Lucien". I am moving into an apartment in a couple of months and unfortunately, do not have the room for him. He is an August, 2011 baby out of stock of Hugo Coria located in Rialto, California. He is 40 inches long with a beautiful bold pattern and bright orange belly. Recently, I've been questioning Lucien's sex though I was told he was probed when he was a hatchling and is male but his jowels never got very big and he hasn't grow as big as a typical male tegu. . He/She has bermated each year so could have slowed his/her growth progress.(I'm pretty sure Lucien is female) Would make an excelent breeding project. He has never has had any symptoms of MBD or been sick since I've had him these past two years. He does have a small scar that is healing on his back but should not be there after a few sheds. He has a nice fat tail base and looks overall a very healthy tegu. He is a good eater. I've never fed him live prey but he eats nicely from a dish. He loves being rubbed on his head and doesn't mind being held as long as he feels secure.

I am selling him for $200. If you'd like to see him before you make your decision let me know. I am located in Blodgett, OR which is near the Corvallis/Philomath area. (I'm willing to drive alittle ways to get Lucien to you) I would love for him to go to an experienced tegu home. He does have his grumpy "bad" days of hissing and not wanting any attention but he has never bitten me and is usually pretty mellow. Has resently gotten food agressive but I have been working with him. Please leave any questions or comments and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you for your interest.

Attachments

• new lucien lizard.jpg
    new lucien lizard.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 99
  • good lucien.JPG
    good lucien.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 96
  • lucien tounge.jpg
    lucien tounge.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 93

TheTeguGurl

She/ He is very nice looking. i am also in oregon. how far are you willing to drive I will spead the word in my local groups as well

LovelyLin

She/ He is very nice looking. i am also in oregon. how far are you willing to drive I will spead the word in my local groups as well

Thank you so much Sarefina. I can go to Labanon, Corvallis, Salem, Sweet Home and anywhere in between. I might go farther if someone is for sure interested. I really appreciate your help.

TheTeguGurl

I just realized you're Tegugirl form YouTube. I watch your vids all the time. I LOVE Midgrad but who couldn't? He's so handsome. You would of been ideal home but I know you're house is full! lol.
:D aww well thank you. i appreciate the comment and so does midgard... I love them all so much. and I will be happy to spread the word for your little girl.

TheTeguGurl

Lovelylin. Sorry for the out burst. If you have a face book there are a few oregon reptile groups you may also try those groups too or a few tegu groups as well

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ripkabird, It sounds like a dig because you paraphrased a comment made by TegusAreAwesome given to you, and you used it in a satirical fashion.

I'm glad THAT portion of the thread is under control so that LoveyLin can get back to the business of rehoming her pet. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me