• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FOR SALE 2011 Argentine Black and White Tegu

LovelyLin

Ripkabird, It sounds like a dig because you paraphrased a comment made by TegusAreAwesome given to you, and you used it in a satirical fashion.

I'm glad THAT portion of the thread is under control so that LoveyLin can get back to the business of rehoming her pet. :)

Lol, thanks Laurarfl. I don't know the history of what's been going on between everyone. I just don't want "Who said she said," to be the focus on this thread. Lucien needs a good home. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
If you do decide to ship, I can vouch that TegusAreAwesome would be a great home, I would trust him with any of my tegus and I'm hard to please :p We (I'm near him) are in northern california so it would be a short flight and I'm sure I or Austin could walk you through the packaging and shipping details should you decide to go that route.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I hope everything works out.
Just to add to shipping since it's not something you're comfortable with you can check with a local shop that ships reptiles and ask if they'll do it for you. If so it's usually cheaper than any other route including Ship your reptiles since they (the shop) would have their own accts set up. They may charge you for supplies which they already have on hand, shipping and may be something for their time but it's still a safe way to go just in case you can't find anyone local.

LovelyLin

If you do decide to ship, I can vouch that TegusAreAwesome would be a great home, I would trust him with any of my tegus and I'm hard to please :p We (I'm near him) are in northern california so it would be a short flight and I'm sure I or Austin could walk you through the packaging and shipping details should you decide to go that route.

Thank you for letting me know. If I do decide to ship her I will most likely ship to surrounding states. It's comforting to know you both live so close to Oregon. I will let everyone know if I decided to ship.

LovelyLin

I hope everything works out.
Just to add to shipping since it's not something you're comfortable with you can check with a local shop that ships reptiles and ask if they'll do it for you. If so it's usually cheaper than any other route including Ship your reptiles since they (the shop) would have their own accts set up. They may charge you for supplies which they already have on hand, shipping and may be something for their time but it's still a safe way to go just in case you can't find anyone local.

Thank you Bubblz :) There is only Petco and a really iffy shop near my home that I wouldn't trust, lol. The conditions there are pretty horrible for their reptiles which makes me feel uneasy to rely on them with Lucien. If I do decided to ship I'll ask someone who has some experience including you guys!

LovelyLin

Hi Everyone. I have decided to ship! I need to investigate how to go through the process still. I am selling her for $200 plus over night shipping fee. Let me know if you're interested!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me