• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

gorgeous argentine on fauna

CyberPunk

Johnnydr said:
I wouldn't be overly concerned with outside of the cage aggression. When she is in there she is in her territory. Outside at this point she is in an unfamiliar territory and she is way more likely to run/dart than attack your face. If this behavior keeps up when she is like 3-4 feet I'd be concerned :p

It's funny that you should put it that way. Yesterday after feeding her in the bathroom she sat on my lap for a few minutes, then crawled up on my shoulder and nearly bit my ear off! Definitely going to limit her ability to crawl up onto me for a long time until she realizes I'm not a threat, or a snack for that matter. :dodgy:

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Gorgeous tegu. I'm glad a forum member scooped her up! She should mellow out as time goes on, one of mine was a huge stinker when he was little. Congrats!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029