• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Great news ( about getting money from Bobby )

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Great news ( about getting money from Bobby )

Logie_Bear said:
Wouldn't it be funny if everyone he sent out extremes/AAs to was actually just getting black and whites from bobby that they paid him double for...

Oooo.now I thought extremes meant they are larger? Or is it to do with coloration? And aa's are a cross of 2 types...aren't they? ...wouldn't you see the color difference? At some point? And growth rate too I guess...?

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Melissa

5 Year Member
I do believe everyone will get their lizards eventually. Why would he have offered people refunds last year to not this year, I think he just had to many babies and to much bad weather and who knows lol. I really hope you guys that are disputing paypal/banks or whatever let him know that you are doing that, instead of disputing it and still wanting a lizard.

anelk002

5 Year Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they b&w are the same species just from a different local. They generally are a little lighter.and get a little bigger. But I've seen b&w that r lighter and bigger than some extremes and vice versa. At a young age though you most likely won't be able to tell they both are small with green heads.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club

anelk002 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they b&w are the same species just from a different local. They generally are a little lighter.and get a little bigger. But I've seen b&w that r lighter and bigger than some extremes and vice versa. At a young age though you most likely won't be able to tell they both are small with green heads.

Oh...ok.I'm not really knowledgable about the different breeds...it just seemed the pics of extremes seemed so giant...anyway...I'm still learning.niles is my first tegu.and I'll have two if bobby comes through.I did a lot of reading about them before I decided to get one....but again,still learning.:rolleyes:

tommylee22

I think what Bobby will take from this is no more up front deposits. The bad thing for all of you that paniced is when bobby puts his 600 or whatever tegu hatchlings up for sale they will get snatched up so quick you most likely wont get one. This is crazy.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club

tommylee22 said:
I think what Bobby will take from this is no more up front deposits. The bad thing for all of you that paniced is when bobby puts his 600 or whatever tegu hatchlings up for sale they will get snatched up so quick you most likely wont get one. This is crazy.

It would probably be in his best interest not to take any money(deposits or balances) until the eggs are actually hatched next time.I made a deposit in march and he asked for balance end of june...so technically,to me at least, asking for the balance should mean my animal is shipping out shortly thereafter.however,it is now mid september with no animal and no indication of when it will be shipping.

agv0008

I feel like I was scammed. Bobby told me he would send me a full refund in the mail, so I closed my PayPal dispute. I waited 3 weeks before further pursuing my claim. The check never came... he lied.

lying = scam. Simple as that.

UglyKid2

BatGirl1 said:
It would probably be in his best interest not to take any money(deposits or balances) until the eggs are actually hatched next time.I made a deposit in march and he asked for balance end of june...so technically,to me at least, asking for the balance should mean my animal is shipping out shortly thereafter.however,it is now mid september with no animal and no indication of when it will be shipping.

You are right about that BatGirl but unbelievably, on his website he is already taking deposits for 2013.

Diablo

5 Year Member
You guys think Bobby won't be taking deposits anymore on his tegus? You're wrong, he updated his site and is taking deposits on 2013 tegus. I'm getting a lawyer and stopping this now. Anyone who wants to chip in and help please PM me. This needs to stop.

got10

Im just glad no body has gone down to where this dude is and does something stupid to him. People dont like to be ripped off . I am just hoping this is a clerical oversite . This dude is getting like the place on neal ct. Or is it the other way around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu