• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hybrid male

got10

Yea I find that odd being I thought we had worked out a deal , then I could not get ahold of her at all. I guess she didnt want to ship the animal to the east coast . But I will see what is going on with the boyfriend

krazyeyez

I've been negotiating with the bf for over two weeks now and when I thought we had a deal he doesn't return my emails and confirm shipping and costs...

got10

Yea they both seem about the same when it comes to returning to connect at the crucial time to discuss shipping . I was dealing with Alexis for dang near a month .Then she dropped off the face of the earth , the next I heard her BF was selling the animals . And this was after I had already had a shipping label purchased for the 10 pd package .So shipping was actually going to cost them nothing but box purchase. So essentially the transaction was going to cost them nothing
I don't actually think he has too much of a clue on on the shipping part.But I wish whomever ends up getting the animal the best. It looks like a nice animal, but I do think it is only going to someone local from the looks of things.
So Krazyeyes if you can get this transaction to pass. Good luck.

But don't worry I will hopefully pairing up my blue female with one of my red males in the spring next year so next year there will be a clutch of redxblues for 2013

krazyeyez

got10 said:
Yea they both seem about the same when it comes to returning to connect at the crucial time to discuss shipping . I was dealing with Alexis for dang near a month .Then she dropped off the face of the earth , the next I heard her BF was selling the animals . And this was after I had already had a shipping label purchased for the 10 pd package .So shipping was actually going to cost them nothing but box purchase. So essentially the transaction was going to cost them nothing
I don't actually think he has too much of a clue on on the shipping part.But I wish whomever ends up getting the animal the best. It looks like a nice animal, but I do think it is only going to someone local from the looks of things.
So Krazyeyes if you can get this transaction to pass. Good luck.

But don't worry I will hopefully pairing up my blue female with one of my red males in the spring next year so next year there will be a clutch of redxblues for 2013

I appreciate that but I am looking for a male of near breeding age bc mine is already about 4 y/o and 40", keep your eyes peeled if you can thank you

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No, it's not from Nigeria or Uganda, ;). Nothing to indicate that it is a scam, either. Perhaps the tegu just changed hands <shrug>

Alldaytegus

guys this is not a scam i just got him from someone in Oregon i got two males from them but they are'nt getting along i am not trying to scam anyone i am new to this forum and just trying to get a female because they seem to be trying to breed each other and showing dominant behavior towards each other

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't think you are scamming anyone. I've seen your posts on other threads. I tried to move them around to start a new thread, but I don't think I can do that. Have you started a new thread in the classifieds section? That may get you some traffic.

got10

My mistake . It looked fishy to me since the same pics posted in the craigslist add are the sames ones posted on here and sent to my email MONTHS ago

Alldaytegus

laurarfl said:
I don't think you are scamming anyone. I've seen your posts on other threads. I tried to move them around to start a new thread, but I don't think I can do that. Have you started a new thread in the classifieds section? That may get you some traffic.
yea i posted the ad in classifications too thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980