• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

LIFE IN COLD BLOOD DVD

RobK.

If anyone would like to borrow and watch it , let me know . I will pay shipping and then when your done watching it , please pass it on to some one else on this forum . We can use this threat to keep track of it . But PM the person for address .

LifeColdBloodDVD.jpg

RobK.

martinreptiles_3 said:
Thanks so much! Look forward to it. What a great idea :)

no problem !!

i will get it sent off to naturboy87 on friday . Then he will ship it to you after he watches it a few times . :)

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Loved this DVD our local library bought for the highschool but i think i rent it more often

RobK.

I am a couple day behind getting it shipped . had to take my care in for a yearly safety inspection before you can register it . had to have a steering arm , back brakes and brake cylinder replaced took just about all day on friday . Mail it first thing in the morning , I PROMISE !!!!

naturboy87

yes i have it its grate have ben watching it agen and agen supper good reptile video realy brings to the mined hoe inportant the sun is to reptiles and i try and give them real light every day like their supose to get.

RobK.

naturboy87 said:
yes i have it its grate have ben watching it agen and agen supper good reptile video realy brings to the mined hoe inportant the sun is to reptiles and i try and give them real light every day like their supose to get.

I am going to build a outdoor cage for my Rhino this spring . I have a small 20''x30''right now . They love being outdoors .:)

We had a high temp of 16 Deg F. today so i had to crank up his the humidifier and heater in his room. going to be COLDDDDDD all week .

naturboy87

RobK. said:
naturboy87 said:

I am going to build a outdoor cage for my Rhino this spring . I have a small 20''x30''right now . They love being outdoors .:)

We had a high temp of 16 Deg F. today so i had to crank up his the humidifier and heater in his room. going to be COLDDDDDD all week .

yep i hear you its was 19 F out last night geting cold hear to . just got my pond dun in my outdoor cage im stokes drying right now . i heet my house up every day so that i can open the door leting sun in threw the screen and keep it open as long as i can so they each all bask for a bit also have big heet lamps and a large UVB bulb in their corner.

RobK.

naturboy87 said:

be sure to send it off to martinreptiles_3 in the next few days if you can

RobK.

Anyone else like to see it ? If so ? please PM your address to martinreptiles_3 . keep it and watch it a few times . then pass it on to someone else to see . but please make sure it keeps going or send it back to me . I will PM you my address .

Thanks,
Rob K.

RobK.

Maro1 said:
I'll watch it! PM sent

cool .

My iguana went nuts when i watched it in his room . The minute he saw the marine iguana's, he jumped right down off his basking area to take a closer look .I love seeing the the Galapagos tortoises . I had a Sulcata but always wanted a Aldabra . Just could not pay the 12-1400 for a baby . I have always wanted to live on the Galapagos island . Or even a trip there would be great .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980